Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Plane Ride

I took Olivia on her first plane ride a couple of weeks ago. We flew to Utah to visit my family. I was nervous, but she slept almost the whole time. The gentleman next to me was very nice and offered to help if I needed anything (he was passed out within 10 minutes of the plane taking off and was out almost the entire flight. Thanks). We enjoyed seeing everyone. I made sure everyone (except Matthew I think- lucky guy) got a chance to feed to put Olivia to sleep. Although no one really offered to get up with her in the night. Hmmm. My nieces loved having a baby around and 2 year old Liya made sure I knew where Olivia was at all times ("Where's your baby? every 5 minutes"). We had a great time and have some fun pictures.

3 comments:

Kimba said...

So glad the flight went well! I know, it's frightening the first time, but you're a pro now. :) I wish I could have been at the baby shower! She's such a doll! Loved the pic of all the little girls watching her in her bouncy seat. :) Future babysitters! (and current, i suppose....)

Unknown said...

I am so bummed that I didn't make it to your shower. Work has been crazy this past month. I so wanted to come visit with you and see that baby! Congrats again and come visit again soon!
Christy

30 year-old Dad said...

It's totally unfair that Olivia will keep gloves on her little hands. We can't keep any accessories (headbands, bows, even socks) on Jenna. Glad you got to show off your little angel.