Love that dress! And look how blissed out she is! :) Also, just so you know, this is not just Percy. I'd say 98% of males have this issue. :) I have to tell Caleb a few times that the outfit HE'S trying to wear isn't working. :)
Something must be wrong with my computer (or my eyes): to me the flowers look yellow with brown centers. Whether it's you or me that's color-blind, Olivia still looks cute.
She is just so darling! Sorry about the sleep less nights. It sounds like she is getting a little better and it only gets better until they start teething :) and then it starts all over again-haha!
5 comments:
Love that dress! And look how blissed out she is! :) Also, just so you know, this is not just Percy. I'd say 98% of males have this issue. :) I have to tell Caleb a few times that the outfit HE'S trying to wear isn't working. :)
I want to meet her! She's so cute! I need some serious help in the sleep department!
Something must be wrong with my computer (or my eyes): to me the flowers look yellow with brown centers. Whether it's you or me that's color-blind, Olivia still looks cute.
She is adorable!
angie G
She is just so darling! Sorry about the sleep less nights. It sounds like she is getting a little better and it only gets better until they start teething :) and then it starts all over again-haha!
Post a Comment