Tuesday, February 2, 2010

7.75 hours

That is how long Olivia slept last night! 9 pm- 4:45 am! Does it matter that I am still exhausted? Was it worth her crying from 4-9 pm? That is still debatable. For some reason she refused to stay asleep for her afternoon nap. Luckily Percy's lesson at the studio was canceled, so he was home early and I could make dinner why he tried to get her to sleep. We traded off for the next four hours until she passed out at nine. So, I am very glad so slept so long when she finally went to sleep. This morning seems to be a pretty average morning with plenty of naps and feedings. I don't know if I should hope she has another afternoon like yesterday so we have a nice night or not. Then again, I pretty much won't be here this afternoon, so maybe Percy will have to be the one to ask that to.

I know I haven't been very good about posting pictures. I think I will be better after this week is over. Here is our favorite picture of the week (she was just trying to wake up, but this is a very typical Olivia face) and a link to more pictures for those who may be interested.




4 comments:

CassiLou said...

So precious

kmb said...

Yes! I love more pictures! Okay...she is just beautiful!!!!! I love it love it.

Kimba said...

Oh, the jealousy knows no bounds!!! From everything I read once they hit 6 weeks they start the decline off that "witching hour" stuff - the 5 pm fussiness. But wow, that's a fabulous stretch!! And she is so cute!

And yes, I shall try to combine all the projects (there's only been a spring of them the last little bit, so it won't be too hard).

Tiffany Odekirk said...

MORE pictures for your buddies in CA :) And Jaxon is 5 months and has NEVER even come close to sleeping that long! We get Max four hours at a time! What's the secret?