Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Two Months Old

Our little princess is already two months old! Time flies. This outfit was given to us by a family that I tutor for. I put it on her a little while ago and it was huge. Now Percy thinks the pants are already too small. She is 11 lbs 1.6 oz according to her 2 month exam. She continues to sleep very well. We are trying to get her to sleep from 10 pm-7 am instead of 8 pm- 4 am. Sometimes it works and other times...not so much. She is smiling back and likes to talk to the ceiling fans. She has a fixation with ceiling fans- even when they are not moving. I went back to work last week- it was bitter sweet. We have a friend who is watching Olivia- so I don't worry about her at all during the day, but it was still hard to leave her, but nice to see all my students again.

5 comments:

Kimba said...

She is so cute!! The sleep will get there, I promise! And soon it can be 7 - 7! imagine! :) It's like you're a new person.

Tiffany Odekirk said...

She is so CUTE! Jax is still waking up on average 4 times per night! Can you believe that! I think he needs to take lessons from your little lady!

Dixie said...

She's soooo cute! David likes ceiling fans too.

kmb said...

Too cute!!! Glad to hear she is sleeping through the night. Especially since you are back at work! Hope the adjustment goes smoothly!!!

Mary Kalree said...

I love those chubby cheeks! What a beauty. Let the countdown to summer begin. :)