It's a sad day when I have to start defending myself on my own blog, but once again I feel the need to set the record straight.
After Percy told me about his "magical" Brick Breaker game I believe my comment was something along the lines of "Let me know when you become 'master' of something." He commented that maybe it meant he was spending too much time playing the game.
I was the one to finally agree that he could get a Ripstik, but the idea was never started with me. We were at a ward Memorial Day breakfast where one of the youth had a Ripstik. Several of the adult men got a hold of it and were trying it out. I was waiting for another knee injury. Since then I haven't heard the end of his desire to have one. It didn't help when a friend of ours got one (thanks Ryan) and has been telling Percy to get one so they can ride around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just like I don't believe I will ever hear the end of this car Caleb bought. Also, how is a Rip Stick different than a skateboard? I've never heard of it.
Also, Caleb went through a serious Brick Breaker phase - thankfully it was just that, a phase, because it was ALL HE DID. I feel your pain. :)
Post a Comment