Friday, July 25, 2008

New member of the family

I must have really been enjoying my summer vacation because somehow Percy was able to convince me to get a dog. FYI: don't decide to get a seven week old dog the day after you get back from a 16 day roadtrip.
Here's Lucy! (Named so that Percy can sound like Ricky Ricardo and say "Lucy, I'm home!")

3 comments:

Valynne said...

Sooo cute!!!

Alee and Brandon said...

Awwww, that is such an adorable puppy! I'm so excited for you guys! Brandon keeps trying to convince me to get one too, but I keep telling him that I want a BIG dog and that's just mean with the little yard we have :( But Lucy is so cute and looks like a ton of fun!

Dixie said...

Congratulations on your new family member. Lucy is so cute! I love the name and the story behind it.