Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's in a name?

I've been tagged. This one is funny. (Thanks Kristen!)

1. My Rockstar Name (first pet, current car):"Motorman Corolla"

2. My Gangsta Name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite shoe):"Strawberry Flip Flop" (that sounds tough)

3. My Native American Name (favorite color, favorite animal):"Blue Tiger"

4. My Soap Opera Name (middle name, city where you were born):" Provo" (I will only have one name)

5. My Star Wars Name (first 3 letters of last name, first 2 of your first):"Cansa"

6. My Super Hero Name (second favorite color, favorite drink):"Green Water"

7. My nascar Name (first names of your grandfathers):"Max Fred"

8. My Stripper Name (favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy):"Lavendar Starburst"

9. My TV weather anchor name (5th grade teacher, city that begins with same letter):"Friel Fredricksburg"

10. My Spy Name (favorite season/holiday, favorite flower):"Spring Rose"

11. My cartoon name (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing now):"Strawberry Khaki" (not to be confused with Strawberry Shortcake)

12. My Hippie Name (what you ate for breakfast, favorite tree):"Cereal Maple"

I tag anyone that is willing.... (Mary Karlee...I know yours would be funny!)

No comments: