Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I"

This is for Kristen.

"I" have been tagged:

I am . . . just like my mom (even Kristen has said so!).

I want to be . . . less naggy.

I need . . . more vacation days during the school year.

I wish . . . I had someone else to clean my house.

I'm scared . . . I will not live up to my full potential.

I love . . . my students, even when they drive me crazy!

I will never forget . . . my wedding day.

What worries me . . . is the Sunbeams will one day realize that if they work together they can take over the Primary.

The world could do without . . . cockroaches. I will never get used to them.

2 comments:

kmb said...

Yay! Thanks for indulging me.

Kimba said...

Ohmigosh, I'm always worried my Sunbeams will realize they can do that! :) Also, cochroaches? I shudder for you. I've already told Caleb I will never be living anywhere that has cochroaches.