
Have you ever wanted to play U2, AC/DC, or perhaps Bob Marley to your new baby but thought, "I don't want my baby's first words to be 'I shot the sheriff'." Well, the good news is now you don't have to worry about those lyrics or the heavy metal sound. I happened to hear the other night on the radio about a CD called "Rockabye Baby!" that takes rock songs and turns them into soothing lullabyes. I checked it out on iTunes and there are over 10 different CDs by various artists (a country version is supposedly out also). Some of it was pretty cool. So if you are curious, you should check it out.

1 comment:
I actually put together a Rockabye CD for Annalee. Some of the artists include: Eagles, Coldplay, Radiohead, U2, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, and Led Zeppelin. It's pretty cool! I'm sure she appreciates the variety and change from Baby Einstein.
Post a Comment