In August Percy starts the debate about whether or not to cut his hair before the first day of school. The last few years he has actually had it cut. Between October and December, he begins to comment that maybe it's time to get a haircut or perhaps he will just keep growing it out. Rarely does this conversation end with a haircut. By March, he will repeat the same conversation that occured in the fall. The outcome is generally the same. This conversation happens more frequently as the members of the ward begin to comment. "Is Percy ever going to cut his hair?" "I'm just jealous because I can't have hair like Percy." "Is Percy going to get it cut when school is out?" To all these questions and others I simply have no answer. Neither does Percy.
Part of his excuse is time. I think the real reason is that he wants to fit into the image of a crazy mathematician. Think Einstein, or for those who are into the show Numb3rs- think of the mathematician brother. I think Percy is well on his way!


1 comment:
Wow, Percy is hot in that blazer!!! Who's the guy with the mohawk though?
Post a Comment