Well not really our first blog because we have started a blog before but were just not happy with it. We'll probably end up changing our minds on this one and never get this one going either. So read quickly before we change our minds. I guess blogs are to keep others posted on what we've been up to so we'll try to give you a run down of the last few years.
For those of you that don't know, Sarah and I met at BYU on September 28th 2003. We may have actually met before that but that's when I first remember meeting her. Since this is a blog and not the story of our lives, I'll give you the short version. We got married in December of 2004 and graduated from BYU in the summer of 2005. Not knowing where to go but knowing we could move anywhere in the US, we threw a dart on a map and it landed on Texas. Well, we didn't really throw darts but we might as well have. Texas is so huge and we are such horrible dart throwers that we would have ended up here anyway. Even though we're not sure why we moved to Texas, we have grown to really like it here. Not to the point where we would drive with the bumper stickers that say "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could.", but we like it alright.
Sarah and I are both teaching school. She is a special ed teacher at an elementary school and I teach math at a high school about 2 miles away from where Sarah teaches. We're active at church and have been called to serve in the primary teaching the 11 year olds. Sarah also serves as an assistant cub scout den leader. I think.
We will try to post often and also post some pictures of us. Today is Fast Sunday and I'm really hungry, so if I didn't make much sense that's why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah...I am glad you guys have a blog. I feel this is the lazy man's version of keeping in touch with your friends. Perfect for me.
Post a Comment