
I too, was going to post about our 5th wedding anniversary. My was going to be more of an ode to my wonderful husband, but after he had to share that story about my morning confusion, I'm not so sure anymore. So here is an abbreviated version:
I am a very lucky woman to be blessed with such a wonderful husband who is concerned about me and is always trying to do his best and become a better person. I love him and am so grateful for the past five years we have had together (even if 4 1/2 of them have been spent here in Texas, which is about 3 1/2 more than we had anticipated). He is funny, smart, kind, caring and a great person to be around. He knows me and loves me anyway. We have experienced may new adventures the past five years and can't wait to see what the next five years will bring.

1 comment:
You're only planning on being married for five more years? Did you guys sign a 10 year contract or something? Maybe they'll let you renew if things are still going well. :) Happy Anniversary! And hopefully any Texans reading your blog won't be too offended that you view your life as happy "even if" you still live in Texas. We miss you guys! I love that Canales humor.
Post a Comment