
Over Thanksgiving we had a court of honor for my little brother (who is only "little" in the sense that he is almost 12 years younger than me, because as the pictures will confirm, he is by no means the shortest of my brothers). He actually earned his eagle just before his eighteenth birthday in August, but went up to Utah State for his first year of college before they were able to hold the court of honor.
As I was watching my little brother and seeing the slideshow that one of his scout leaders had put together of pictures of him over the past eighteen years ( if I can get a copy I will definitely post it), I realized how much he has grown up. He's not the little brother that pestered us all and bothered any of our friends who used to walk through the door or would cry each time my older brother would poke fun of him (especially at dinner). Now we are the ones who get to pester him as he brings his girl friends around. He has become quite a young man and I am so proud of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment