I wanted to be like all those wonderful family members and friends who were able to post some very cute pictures of their kids all dressed up for Halloween. We managed to get Lucy in her spider costume from last year, but it took her less time to get it off than it took us to put it on, so no pictures.
In other news...we were stroller shopping yesterday and ran across this fancy stroller than is way out of our budget, but thought it was pretty fancy
. It's called the Orbit. Has anyone ever seen this? I am tempted to drive around Houston in order to find the store that actually sells them so I can check it out.


2 comments:
an old neighbor had it. She seemed to love it, but I can email her and ask her for more details if you want. Just let me know.
And I know, I'm a slacker blogger, I'll try and do better!
I'm not a huge fan of them actually... the car seat is big and blucky and since they aren't air filled tires it isn't a very smooth ride! Plus for such an expensive stroller, it kinda just looks like a snap and go! I recommend the Bob Revolution... or the phil and ted because it can convert to a double, get the sport model because the front wheel locks for jogging.
Post a Comment