Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nursery

I have been meaning to create this post for quite some time, but just haven't gotten around to it. This is the finished baby nursery, since many who read this may not get the chance to come out here to Texas any time soon (shame on you!), I thought I would post some pictures. The walls are actually a little bit brighter than they appear in the pictures and the curtains and crib skirt are coming in the mail, so I may have to change the pictures when I get those put in. This is my favorite room in our house mainly because it is the only room that I feel is finished (except there is no baby staying in it yet). This was my big summer project and I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. Unfortunately I don't think the rest of the house will catch up any time soon. Oh well.

5 comments:

kmb said...

LOVE IT!!!

Christy said...

Super cute! Any news of a baby coming to stay any time soon?

Dixie said...

Wow! It looks like something from a magazine. Great job!

Kimba said...

Love it, Sarah! Wy's room still isn't finished, looks like I need to hire you! Can't wait to see a baby in it! :)

Alee and Brandon said...

That is so cute! Good job!