Monday, July 6, 2009

Time to play catch-up

So many things I could blog about right now, but I will attempt to keep this short. We had girls' camp a few weeks ago and not only did I survive, but we had a great time. It was nice that it was mostly all done by the stake and the youth leaders, so I didn't have to really plan a whole lot. It was hot, hot, hot, so thankfully our cabin was airconditioned.
Next: last week Percy and I agreed to dog-sit for a friend of mine who has three dogs. Some of you know it was a stretch for me to agree to buy one small dog, so needless to say it was an interesting experience. Our dog Lucy was actually the craziest out of all of them; the other three were pretty mellow, which made me happy. I am once again resolved not own more than one dog.
Here is my most recently finished project. This is the mobile for the baby's room. All the pieces have actually been done for quite some time, but we finally hung it all up today. Once again, the colors aren't as great as they should be, but hopefully you get the idea. I only hope the baby doesn't get hypnotized with all the black lines.
Yes, there is a tile with a picture of Lucy and also one of Percy and I, but you can't really see it in this shot.

1 comment:

Tiffany Odekirk said...

The baby mobile is adorable! I love it!