Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wedding Album

After three and a half years of marriage, we officially have a wedding album.
A couple of years ago I actually bought a book, paper, pens and all the other "necessary" items needed to put together a wedding scrapbook. Those items are still in the closet. I only made it as far as the proposal.
I began looking into digital scrapbooks and downloaded a program called Picaboo. The designs are simple, but I wasn't interested in anything fancy. A few weeks ago I finally sat down and put together our wedding album. Four hours later I had it finished and cut down to 80 pages (from 130) when I discovered it would cost me about $140. I redid several pages and cut some more out and got it down to about 50 pages and $100. A little pricey, but it was our wedding album. Then I found a coupon on the internet for 50% off your first book. That was much better!
Yesterday the book finally arrived! We are happy with the way it turned out and now I can relax knowing that all those wedding pictures are in an album.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

My wedding album isn't finished either. We have all the prints, have the book (it came with our photography package) and it's sitting in my closet, waiting for me to put together. Someday...