Sunday, May 27, 2012

Newsflash...a new post!!!

Apparently it's been a while since we updated this blog. Maybe it's because nothing blog-worthy has occurred. Maybe I have just been too busy to sit down and write. Maybe it's because I feel I am losing the ability to think of clever and witty things to write about in order to entertain the one or maybe two people who continue to check this blog. Maybe I'm just lazy.

Olivia continues to amaze me with her running ability. I do not need to go for a run each morning because I get plenty of exercise anytime we leave the house and Olivia is not strapped into a car seat or stroller. She is usually able to escape from the church nursery at least once each Sunday. As soon as the door opens, she is gone. When she is not running away, she has managed to pick up on some French (she loves the song Alouette) and continues to only say the number eight in Spanish. She yells at Percy to "stop that" when he plays the piano (he's not that bad) and she will tell you the list of possible consequences of getting out of her bed at night, before the light has even been turned off. She loves to talk to people, but will cry, scream or hide when she is spoken to first. She is two. Sometimes I feel that is all I really need to say and most people understand.

I missed blogging about Isaac's first birthday at the end of February. Can't believe he already hit the one year mark. He is such a happy kid. He is becoming more and more independent. He will only eat when he is given a plate or bowl and utensils. He attempts to mimic every action or sound he encounters. But he is also very cuddly and gets overly excited at the littlest things. He loves to be outside and has a complete meltdown every time he has to come in. He likes music and dancing and thinks that his dad is the funniest person (I guess someone should!).

All you really want to see are updated pictures, so enjoy!





3 comments:

Kimba said...

yeah! love hearing olivia's antics. :) that girl is hilarious! and isaac....so adorable!! can't believe he's a year!!

30 year-old Dad said...

love that last pic. I guess Isaac hasn't learned "I love to see the temple" yet, huh?

Tiffany Odekirk said...

Your kids a beautiful!!