Saying that Olivia has a hard time sitting still is an understatement. I think it was a miracle that we got any usable pictures for our Christmas card this year. No smile, which is normal, but at least she isn't blurry from trying to get away.
Most pictures end up looking like this (tears and all):
okay, so, first off, my mom and i died at how cute your card is. that little olivia! her face! just kills me! and she and isaac look so much alike! ah! just love it.
4 comments:
So cute Sarah and Percy!! I love them all.
okay, so, first off, my mom and i died at how cute your card is. that little olivia! her face! just kills me! and she and isaac look so much alike! ah! just love it.
They are TOO cute. And I am glad we are not the only ones who struggle with picture time....
Merry Christmas!Love the pictures you posted. Olivia and Isaac are adorable!
Post a Comment