Thursday, August 11, 2011

Playing catch-up

Blogging has become like journal writing: when it's been a long time between entries I never know if I should try to get caught up on everything that has happened or simply start from today. Just thinking about trying to write all the significant things that have happened makes me tired and will turn this into a very long post. Percy keeps asking me if I have updated the blog yet and it's been on my list of things to do, but just writing this much has already taken me way too long.I think this ridiculous Houston summer heat and two kids is turning my brain to mush. The good news is I will not be returning to teaching this Monday, so what little brain power I have left can be dedicated to these two crazy kids.

No one really wants to read about everything we have done, you all just want to see pictures, so here are some pictures mostly from the last few months. Maybe I will get better at posting, but I make no promises.



1 comment:

Joshua G. Clark Family said...

You got me all excited for pictures of your cute kids and nothing came up. By the way, thanks for coming to my wedding. I was thinking about you the other day and realized what a huge sacrifice that must have been for you. You're a great friend.