Monday, April 4, 2011

Olivia the Sponge

All of you with kids have gone through the experience of having a little one imitate the things that you do. Well Olivia has gotten really good at learning from her surrounding examples. Here are a few things she's learned, and the family members responsible.



Taking care of little brother ( learned this from Mom)

Love of BYU (from Dad, of course)


Driving (from Mom)




Watering the lawn (from Dad)




Escaping the confinements of the house ( from Lucy)



Her love of 80's fashion.(?? We're not sure??)

3 comments:

Kimba said...

she is SO dang cute!! love the doggy door....she's like, this is genius! thanks mom!

30 year-old Dad said...

ha! i love that you took a picture of Olivia both halfway in and halfway out of the house - before you got her unstuck. doesn't being a parent rock?

P.S. Percy, when are you gonna get her on your ripstick? My kids love going for rides, a trick I sponged from MK's cousins.

Alfred said...

Percy, It's been a long time... I was thinking about you on the way to work today, and I decided to look you up. One simple search on google and I found your family blog. You have a beautiful family. Let's catch up some time.

Your long lost Chinese Brother,

Alfred