Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today

I am officially 31 years old and 18 weeks pregnant today. I'm sure Percy will be disappointed at this post because we have been debating about how and when to actually post about the pregnancy, but considering it's been 18 weeks and this is the first published post, all the fancy stuff has been forgotten. On my last birthday I never imagined that one year later I would have an 8 1/2 month old asleep upstairs and another one on the way. I would post a picture but I happen to be wearing a horizontal striped maternity shirt and horizontal stripes are not flattering on a pregnant woman (why do they even bother to make them and why did I buy it even if it was on sale). Oh well, Happy Birthday to me!

7 comments:

CassiLou said...

Happy Birthday and CONGRATS! What an awesome birthday pressie!

kmb said...

Happy Birthday! I will still try and call you, but for some reason I have amnesia at night. Your birthday present is sitting on my kitchen table right now. Hopefully you will get it by the end of October!!! Hope you are feeling okay and hanging in there!

Kimba said...

happy birthday sarah!! i'm sure you look fantastic. :) and i can't wait to see what you get this year...

Mary Kalree said...

Happpppy Birrrthday! (If you add more letters, you can tell the person writing means it more.) And Conggggraaaattttulllationsssss! That is amazing news! Well little mother, you will be busy. Make sure you post when you find out if it's a boy or a girl. I hear it's baby season in Longwood, glad you fit right in.

Tiffany Odekirk said...

You are going to be one busy lady! We are so happy for you guys!

Dixie said...

Congratulations! You need to post a picture of yourself. I so happy for the three of you.

Joshua G. Clark Family said...

I thought of you like 8 times on your birthday - I hope you got my mental message. Also, you are my third close friend who at this moment has an adopted child and is pregnant after trying for years. I think your families are totally directed and guided - I love it! I'm calling you soon because I miss Sarah!