
all of you to come visit us sometime soon. Nobody ever comes to visit us. We've been to the west coast and the east coast visiting friends and family and no one likes returning the favor. Sure our family has stopped by but I think they feel obligated because we're blood related. Now, I know it's not fun to visit Houston in the summer (May-October) but there's got to be somebody out there that is willing to take a chance. We do offer an air conditioned house, ice cold drinks and unlimited showers. The last few summers we've had the blessing of vacationing and visiting many of our friends but unfortunately this summer we're pretty much staying put. As most of you know, from a few entries ago, Sarah and I started the adoption process through LDS Family Services. We're now very happy to say that we have been approved for adoption. Which means that our profile will go online and birth parents will be able to see it and possibly pick us. Which also means that it could happen at any moment and we need to save up for potential trips outside the state and baby stuff. So no big trips for us this summer. I guess you can say we're expecting. The only difference from normal child birth is that it could be less than 9 months or even up to a few years. That and Sarah won't "glow" and I won't have to get her any weird requests of food. Needless to say we're extremely excited. So much that I'm even writing a blog entry. I love Sarah and am so blessed to be going through this awesome experience with her. As soon as we get the link to our online profile we'll post it so that you all can take a look at it. I'm not propositioning any one we know for their baby, I'm just saying you are all welcome to take a look at it and let us know what you think. Thank you for all your support and prayers and keep them coming.

5 comments:
Congrats on being licensed. There's an adoption blog http://therhouse.blogspot.com/ , which gives great ideas on how to spread the word, and find birthparents. Good luck, and hopefully you guys won't have to wait too long
So do you guys want visitors who live in Houston? We could be really fun house guests... :)
Also, I love your adoption profile. It looks awesome. Could we post a link on our blog to further spread the word? After all, you have already been featured guests on our blog, now we could post the sequel to Percy's crazy hair day.
Thanks Mary Karlee. I guess next time we can post something nice and helpful about you guys! You are welcome to be our guests, but you will have to put all four of you in one room with the dog. Is that a problem?
I am just so excited for you guys!!! If I tell Caleb we have a place to stay in Houston, he might take you up on it. :) Even in the summer...
Congratulations on being approved!
I hope you don't have to wait too long.
You guys are definitely in our prayers.
Post a Comment