Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Marching to your own beat

Percy and I love the show The Amazing Race. For those of you who may not be avid watchers, it is a reality show where teams of two race against each other and have to complete certain tasks along the way. This past week there was one part that was particularly funny. Sometimes the producers of these types of shows work hard to edit them to make people appear rude or just plain dumb. The clip below did not require much editing. Percy and I were laughing so hard and still laugh every time we see it. I may not be the most coordinated person, but I think this guy steals the show. Enjoy!

Sometimes when I teach dance I get the same results. I used to think it was my teaching but now I know there are really people out there that have no hope. (Are we still on for Tuesday nights Ryan and Mary Karlee?)

No comments: