Monday, September 15, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Hopefully our ability to post a blog on this recent hurricane so quickly should let all of those close to us know that we are very OK. Well, all of those not close to us would know that also but we doubt they're reading our blog. Come to think of it those close to us don't read it either. (Sarah, why am I writing this? Because you're bored and have nothing to do until Thursday when we go back to work. Got it.)


We figured nothing speaks better than pictures so here's our Ike experience in a few pictures.

You might also enjoy this live video footage.

7 comments:

kmb said...

I am glad you guys are alive and well. I love your house by the way!!! So cute!

Dixie said...

You survived! I loved your before and after pictures!

Alee and Brandon said...

Glad you guys are doing well! I have to admit I thought your pictures were really funny... Especially the little doggie :)

Kimba said...

So glad you're alive! :) I've been thinking about you guys all week!

Mary Kalree said...

That was one great slideshow. Man how did Ike strip away your house so cleanly?
PS We now have proof that FairHood is better than Pillages on Grant since we got power first!

30 year-old Dad said...

we are both close to you and close to you and already knew you were okay. and we read your blog.

The Brooks Family said...

Love the slideshow... I was in denver this week and thought it was so funny that I went as far as showing my boss and our support person. Have a great weekend... it was great seeing you Sarah!