So this year Percy came home after the first few weeks of school and said that some of his students told him he looked like Johnny Depp. Being the loving wife that I am, I asked if they knew who Johnny Depp was. Then I tried to figure out which Johnny Depp they may have been referring to.

I still don't see it. Although one person was more specific and said he was more like a fat Johnny Depp.
The kids decided that Percy should dress up like Jack Sparrow for one of the dress up days at school during Homecoming week. Someone offered to bring a hat and another kid said he could bring a hook. Wait....what hook? This confirmed my belief that at least one kid had never seen Pirates of the Caribbean and did not know who Johnny Depp was.

1 comment:
i see what you did. the 2nd row, 2nd column pic is actually percy, right?
Post a Comment