
I have never been a supporter of the leashes for children. I never thought it looked right and couldn't understand why anyone would dare to buy one and then use it. Now I have 20 month old Olivia. She's a runner! She is always running. I was slightly concerned when it took her so long to roll over and she never really crawled, but walking came pretty quickly and running is now her favored way of getting from one place to another. I am almost certain she can out run any child in the nursery and probably most of the primary kids.
So as I was holding 6 month old Isaac and trying to schedule our next doctor's visit and trying to keep Olivia from running all over the place, I understood the genius behind the "child safety harness." Not that I could ever actually purchase or borrow one and actually use it. I am not quite that desperate or crazy. I am now accepting of this product, but I will probably never embrace it.

No comments:
Post a Comment