skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4 months old

- started eating cereal
- has one tooth
- likes to "talk" and make noises until she falls asleep
- puts everything she can get her hands on in her mouth
- sleeps at least 11 hours at night
- knows the sight of her bottle and opens her mouth when she sees it
- is happiest right when she wakes up and sees us coming to pick her up
A friend of ours offered to take O's picture as a baby present to us. I think the pictures turned out pretty cute. I do have to admit that I don't actually own the hats and flowers- I can't bring myself to buy/make them yet, but our photographer had some and I actually think they looked good in the pictures. Although I don't think that even a huge flower can take away from her chubby cheeks! Here are more pictures from the past few months.
5 comments:
Yayee! I love to see picture of the little cutie! She is so precious, I can't wait to meet her one of these days.
Okay I am pretty sure she is the cutest ever!!!!! I love that she has cheeks too!! So adorable.
She is SO adorable! Your friend got some great shots. Enjoy her chubbiness while it lasts!
Melissa & Chamil
Are you sure that's the same baby? She has changed so much!! What a cutie. You must love kissing those cheeks. :)
She is adorable and I dig the hats. I'm really happy for you all. Hope you're all doing well!
Post a Comment