I thought I would be better about posting now that we have Olivia and there is always something new and exciting (at least to us) that happens. But as you can see, I am still no better at posting. Then again no one has asked for more pictures, so I guess the family has had their fill for a while. We did take a few pictures at Easter in the blue bonnets and we just took this video the other day. It's a little long and Percy hates that he is talking so much (that is almost funnier than what Olivia is doing). So with those disclaimers and Percy's willingness to be embarrassed, enjoy Olivia's newest game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
sarah, i always want more pictures! she is so cute! love that grin!! (and don't worry percy, baby talk is standard - we all do it!)
Percy...you have a great baby talk voice! :)
ps
are you guys going to join our Texas Hermana 10 year reunion in May?
SHE IS SOOO CUTE! (Percy is pretty cute with her, I love the baby talk... Kimba is right we all do it! I want to meet her!
Sarah, she is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! And you make a a beautiful mommy! She's at such a fun age with that everything is new. Actually, 9 years later they still come up with new things that blow you away. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy every single new thing they do! It's ALL amazing!
Love it. She is such a doll. I wish we could be there in person to hold her, and make fun of Percy. ;)
Percy - if you think that's embarrassing, i'm glad you've never seen my worst video. And you never will, b/c MK's not even allowed to watch it, let alone post it online.
Post a Comment