We know we are not the greatest bloggers, but I am feeling a big guilty, so I will write a bit about March.
The highlight of March is always spring break. This year my parents and sister joined us for the week. This was the first time Rachel has experienced the joys of Texas. We went to San Antonio (which after watching a video on the Alamo to prep herself, my sister declared "Don't forget the Alamo." I lovingly corrected her before she got here) and then we headed to San Marcos for plenty of shopping. Then we headed back to Houston in time to watch Percy dance in his first dance competition as a professional. We were all very proud of him and my mom declared that the competition was the highlight of the trip.
We have finally finished the adoption paperwork and we are planning to have our interviews this week! YEAH!
This past Friday we were able to help out with Youth Conference. We were "parents" to a group of kids for the morning and in the afternoon I helped with games while Percy taught a dance workshop. We stopped by the dance later that night to pick up some CDs and I think we both had flashbacks of Stake Dances. Most of the youth only seemed to dance to fast songs by jumping up and down. I was impressed with the youth from our ward who went out of their way to include members of our ward that weren't dancing. We both had a great time with the youth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment