Percy is going to kill me when he sees this, but I had to share it. (This is pay back for posting the picture of me eating ice cream from the carton- if you don't remember the picture that's too bad because I won't tell you where to find it!) He recently signed up to teach dance at a local studio and was immediately asked to perform a number with the woman who owns the studio. This is just a little piece of the Rumba they performed on Friday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't know whose tricks are better...Percy's or Lucy's... :)
Percy you have got some moves. How come you seem like such a goofy guy when we see you? Next time you guys come we are going to have the first ever Johnston family dance off.
She's wearing lots more clothes than they do on Dancing with the Stars. So is he.
Post a Comment